Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I Big Enough?
An_247458 posted:
My penis is a little under 5in. and it seems very thin or under average forsure.Is it big enough to please my girlfreind or even show it to her? Im also 16 and know its still growing.

coolman101 responded:
Hey Man,

I'm a 46 yr old guy that has lived with what I consider a smaller than avg penise size. I am just talking from experience, that you have nothing to worry about. I've been with several women in my life, (in relationships) and I've never had a g/f that made a big deal about it. Most of them told me that I was the best lover they've ever had, and that they thought my penise size was great. I'm about 5.5" when erect, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.

When it comes to oral sex, they have seemed to like my size better, because larger penises seem to make alot of women gag, and they dont enjoy it as much. Learning to become a good lover, is not just about knowing how to do the physical penetration part, but learning how to be sensitive to what your partner wants. I've always classified sexusal intercourse into three different categories: (1) Sex (2) fu..ing (3) making love

When you have taken the time to get to know your partner, you can learn to include all 3 of these into your sexual activity.

You are also a young man, and you are sure to grow more. Don't be shy with your g/f, the more open you both are about your bodies and sex, the better your sex life will be!!

I hope this helped!

Coolman101

An_247002 replied to coolman101's response:
Wow coolman. that's some good insight.

coolman101 replied to An_247002's response:
Thank You. It took me several yrs to get over my insecurity of having a smaller penise. Now I have just accecpted and learned to use what I have, and my sex life is the best it has ever been. All women will tell you (it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean) lol.

Take your time, get into what your partner is feeling, be sensitive to what she wants and needs, and go for it.

barefoot3us replied to coolman101's response:
Hey Coolman101,

I'm 65 and I totally agree with your view albeit I've slowed way down, but sex is still a beautiful thing.
Size really doesn't matter it's all how you care for your partner and her needs as well as your own. I'm 5?- 6" at best and my penis has provided good sex for me and my wife for 44 years

I like how you put this.
" I've always classified sexual intercourse into three different categories: (1) Sex (2) fu..ing (3) making love"
So much truth in this.

An_247458 you have nothing to be concerned about. At 16 your 5" penis will grow some more, but be happy with what you have and enjoy your penis. I'm sure your GF will be very accepting of your size and remember be considerate of her.

I to hope this helps.

barefoot3us

An_247002 replied to coolman101's response:
"it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean" = quote of the year. lol

I'm already in my mid 30s and mine is under 5" so, unlike An_247458, I have no more chance of growing. I just have to accepted that that's what I'm given and make the best of it, I guess.

To be honest, I still have days of insecurity.

coolman101 responded:
Hello An_247458,
From reading your posts, I think we have alot in common. I would like to chat sometime, but your profile will not let me contact you. I'm just a 46 yr old white guy that suffers from several back surgeries and back pain, as well as being diabetic. If you would like to chat sometime, just respond back and I will give you my contact info.

Sorry to my fellow members for the unrelated post. Just trying to make contact with a fellow member.

tido1987 replied to coolman101's response:
Hey. Can I have it?

hairyd replied to tido1987's response:
tido, are you wanting is his under 5 inches or his number????
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

63-year-old man with a small intact/uncut penis which I enjoy. I am completely comfortable being nude around other men, and talking about sexual subje...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.