Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I Big Enough?
An_247458 posted:
My penis is a little under 5in. and it seems very thin or under average forsure.Is it big enough to please my girlfreind or even show it to her? Im also 16 and know its still growing.

gymrat44 responded:
We all wonder about that -- and most of us would like to be bigger. But I wouldn't give the your size issue too much concern. First, you're 16 and may not be finished growing yet. And second, whatever size you are you will be able to make both you and your partner happy when the time is right.

If you need more reassurance you might talk with your doctor sometime when you are in to see him about something. Since size is an issue for all of us, especially in our teen years as we are growing, your doctor will be fully understanding of your situation. And will be able to give you professional advice about your particular penis.

Perhaps the other guys on the board may have some suggestions. But I think that most of us would say not to worry, be responsible but enjoy!

hairyd replied to gymrat44's response:
Dude, this is not a questions anyone on this broad can answer. Does your lady always want sex.
Then you're the right size. Does she moan and scream doing intercourse . Then you're the right
Size. Does girlfriend have a small tight pussy? How thin is your dick?
Has your girlfriend had sex with males. With a ex large penis. If so your penis may be a issue.
Ask her. Your size should be great for her. During oral and anal sex.
Change positions and learn more motions. If your born with a small dick. You not able to increase the size;
It not a muscle. I would show it to her. Let her she it decide if it big. If you know how to use it . It will be good for her and you. Do not worry, but it concerned let a doctor exam. It your age you needs the balls checked.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

An_247542 replied to hairyd's response:
He's only 16 and his gf hasn't even seen it yet so your advice seems to be somewhat inappropriate ...

hairyd replied to An_247542's response:
Sir, True, he is only Sixteen. Therefore monkeying around with his penis.
She had not seen it. But while slow dancing or with a big hug. She has a goodfeel with her body. All lady do; and males feel the titties.
The man at sixteen is a MAN. This the right age thru masturbation, etc. to learning the Motions of Great SEX. Since he is wanting to please her, His body has reached Puberty. If a man is 16 or 26. He will still question his dick's size. He needs to learn to use It. Not look at!. As he would a nude female.
I always want to answer the question. To help both the MAN that was questioning his size. BUT Also all Males that may read this thread.
You did not say why you thought my comment was inappropiate. We both want the Dude to know he has a normal
size penis. It to bad he has not seen his Dad penis. Therefore he would know they have the same size link of manhood.
My main issue is for HIM to use his Penis for
SATISFACTIONS of the women and HIS SEXUAL PLEASURE.
This is done with HIS MIND and HIS BODY. The size of his penis is hereditary (in his genes). Learn to use his tongue, fingers, give her (when she is ready) his full body.

Do you not also question if your lady would want a larger penis. Do You want to lay with a lady will larger tits.
MORE THAN A MOUTH FULL; maybe more than she wants.....
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.