Skip to content
Large package & can go for hours
gman4444 posted:
Unfortunately I am in a small majority of men when it comes to bedroom activities & my wife hasn't given it up for 4 years due to my situation...are there any other men out there with this issue?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gymrat44 responded:
And what is the issue? 'Large package and can go for hours' doesn't really tell us very much.

gman4444 replied to gymrat44's response:
It tells us that the wife isn't giving it up due to my being able to go for hours. She can only handle it for 5 minutes. I'm not having any sex due to this "condition" & haven't been for the last 4 years.

gymrat44 replied to gman4444's response:
OK, that gives a better idea of what you're dealing with.

Have you talked with her to see if there's some way that the two of you could work together to bring you some sexual satisfaction without your having to be pumping into her for hours on end? Maybe some sort of play, or her helping you masturbate? Surely there should be some playful and loving way for you to express your effection towards each other and your being able to get the release which you need.

Good luck! It may take some work to get somewhere with all of this but it certainly would be worth it if you were to come up with something.

alantewks replied to gymrat44's response:
I understand the going for hours. Does the "large package" refer to the size of your penis? If it does, I have a large penis but I never had a problem with size. I'm impotent right now but I'm hoping that injections will cure that. There isn't any need to go for hours. I would get myself close by hand so that I wasn't going to be banging away all that long. I would think of something creative before I went 4 years without getting any.

hairyd replied to alantewks's response:
Use A LOT OF LUBE...... TAKE A BREAK ....CHANGING POSITIONS. THINK AS I DO 'What would it feel like if she was to ram a two by four down my throat, up my butt, or in my penis hole??????? I also enjoy the hours, but ACTION most change. Enjoy the PLAYYGROUND ride all the rides. ENJOY HER TOES TO HER HEAD. Also change from your penis to your tongue, then fingers. You May use a toy or a small rubber penis to give her vaginal a short time to relax her muscles.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

alantewks replied to hairyd's response:
I agree completely. I have always enjoyed foreplay. Working up to having intercourse is as much fun as having intercourse.

Anon_130552 replied to alantewks's response:
Also if you doing right foreplay may last longer- er- er than intercourse

gman4444 replied to alantewks's response:
Yes. Over the years prior to marriage there were some issues with my pkg being large & in charge. The women just couldn't handle it especially since I went for hours. I'm not jacking off till I get close....as far as something creative are you suggesting visiting a whore? That's about the size of it. Maybe I should get a happy ending at one of the many massage parlors here & then go at it with my wife,,,,

gman4444 replied to gymrat44's response:
My wife has agreed lately for us to have intercourse for 1 minute. I'm not gonna be able to participate in that since I'll end up raping her--it's not a good situation. We were all alone in a hotel 8 months ago in Chicago & I brought out the lube & condoms. The wife actually proceeded to stroke my cock for about 40 minutes but the whole time she was doing it she was very condescending towards me in conversation & I wasn't able to keep it up. Afterwards I told her she needs to at least "act" like she wants to jerk me or something but not put me down...she understood & we have not done anything ever since. My wife has issues & I have the testosterone of a 20 something. It may be happy ending time for me.although that doesn't solve my issues at home.

gman4444 replied to hairyd's response:
My wife has NO LIBIDO!!! I've tried all your above measures & she says ..."is that doing something for you....I don't get it...it's not doing anything for me".

gman4444 replied to alantewks's response:
She doesn't care for foreplay.

gman4444 replied to Anon_130552's response:
She doesn't care for foreplay-it just tickles her & then she says STOP!

alantewks replied to gman4444's response:
I'm very large like you. I used to last for quite awhile. Right now I'm impotent. But I'm going to try the injections. But that's beside the point. We always did a lot of foreplay before I stuck it in. Some of the things we have done is 69. she uses my cock as a dildo and plays with her clit with it. she would grab my cock and work it around her pussy lips and clit til she came. I was also getting aroused as my cock head was constantly being rubbed around her bush and pussy lips. you and your wife just have to be creative. You shouldn't try to push a big dick into a vagina without extenxive foreplay. I learned that early on.

Anon_130552 replied to gman4444's response:
gman, No you do need a whore. You have a wife.
You need to ask your wife to teach you ---- how to do foreplay. If she is saying Stop and not asking for more. Your Doing it wrong. Watch and Learn. You have a Large Prick, It like trying to park a 8 wheeler truck in a park space for a car. I also have over 12 inch. But if your in the driver seat together it will feel super.duper.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Enjoy working out and staying fit. jes2col@live.com

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.