Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Penis injections
    alantewks posted:
    I have a couple of issues. I'm 66 years old. The impotence drugs stopped working and I started the injections. The first attempt didn't get me erect. I have a very large flaccid penis. Will it take more solution to get me hard? Also, the doctor told me that men with my size penis may not get fully hard especially at my age. He said that I might need an implant. I'm very concerned. Will the injections work? I was too depressed to get into a conversation with him.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just a high school student with a lot of questions! Its just me and my mom and sister in the house, so I hope to learn more about sex and my body thro...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.