Skip to content
Confused
An_247934 posted:
Hi everyone I have a question for the ladies? I woke up one night and my wife was having a dream and so I looked over and she was moaning and her head was turned to her right and it sounded as if she was moaning with every pump. This was not anything we have shared together. On another night we where just finishing making love and she said your a little teaser. Does this mean she is cheating on me? Another time during a arugument she refered to me as having a puny body. She of course took back what she has said but with the dreams and the comments I am having a heard time beleiveing her. We been together for 33 years and I have never been with anyone else. She never has any fluid come out of her when we make love. I feel like I want to divoice her because I don't feel she is really in to me and she travels alot. She some times comes home and when we make love she dosn't feel tight she feels very lose. Any advice with help. Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

Military for 18 years,3 great sons, workaholic, love the gym, Irish mix,

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.