Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Confused
An_247934 posted:
Hi everyone I have a question for the ladies? I woke up one night and my wife was having a dream and so I looked over and she was moaning and her head was turned to her right and it sounded as if she was moaning with every pump. This was not anything we have shared together. On another night we where just finishing making love and she said your a little teaser. Does this mean she is cheating on me? Another time during a arugument she refered to me as having a puny body. She of course took back what she has said but with the dreams and the comments I am having a heard time beleiveing her. We been together for 33 years and I have never been with anyone else. She never has any fluid come out of her when we make love. I feel like I want to divoice her because I don't feel she is really in to me and she travels alot. She some times comes home and when we make love she dosn't feel tight she feels very lose. Any advice with help. Thanks

Anon_527 responded:
The only way to know what is going on is to discuss this with your wife.

Anon_129334 responded:
With your stated situation and expressed attitude, you need to get some professional counseling (together if possible, but at least for you alone), in order to figure out why you don't trust your wife. If she is cheating on you, then you need to make the decision: Are you better off where you are at, and will she come back to you and ask forgiveness for this adultery, or are you better off without her? Don't continue to harbor this distrust for her - get some help to understand what's going on inside your head. 33 years is a lot of life to just throw away or walk away from. Find a church and/or a pastor that can give you some spiritual guidance.

fcl responded:
I don't see anything in what you wrote that suggests she's cheating.

She had an erotic dream? You realize that you have no control over what you dream about?

I have no idea why you think that her calling you a teaser is a sign she's cheating.

As for feeling loose - a vagina does not hold the shape of the last penis that was inserted in it. A vagina's natural state is "collapsed. The two main reasons for the impression of looseness are:

1. The woman is wetter than usual (i.e. more excited)

2. The man is less erect, or less firm than usual.

Don't you think it would be logical for her to be wetter than usual if she had just returned from travelling? Don't you think that she is just happy to be back with you?

In any case, it's clear that you feel very insecure about your relationship with her. Have you voiced any of your concerns to her? Communicate with her. If you bottle this kind of thing up inside you it will get completely out of control.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just a high school student with a lot of questions! Its just me and my mom and sister in the house, so I hope to learn more about sex and my body thro...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.