Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Erection issue after rough sex
jzprince posted:
Hello im a 23 year old male 5'11 and in good health. Just recently I encountered a problem while having intercourse. About a week ago I had sex with my girlfriend and she was a little more rough than usual. And I actually lost erection in the middle of intercourse and for the rest of the night. I then noticed a pain at the very and of the base of my shaft on the left side close to the scrotum. It feels like a pinching feeling and I continued having sex for a few days through the pain. And then 3 days ago I lost erection in the middle of sex again. Im currently completely inactive in any sexual activities to see if it may heal up. So far its been three days and I still feel a light pain in the same area. Any ideas?

Anon_527 responded:
It sounds to me like you need to seek medical attention for this. Start with your primary doctor and then see if a urologist is needed.

fcl responded:
Pain is a sign that something is wrong. Please see your doctor about this.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

barefoot3us responded:
Pain is the way your penis/body is telling you there is something wrong. See a urologist ASAP don't mess around and loose time!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.