Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
thick cum vs thin cum
masculineguy posted:
noticed that when i dont masturbate for some days my cum is thicker than when i do regularly...is thicker cum more likely to get a girl pregnant?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

elle0317 responded:
nope.

masculineguy replied to elle0317's response:
how do u know you are a woman

fcl responded:
No, because it isn't extra sperm that's making it thicker.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

elle0317 replied to masculineguy's response:
Seriously? What does being a woman have to with this? Just because I don't have a penis doesn't mean I don't have a brain. Your logic would suggest that men can't be gynecologists simply because they don't have a vagina? Or did you feel emasculated that a woman answered your question?

masculineguy replied to elle0317's response:
it was a joke...did not mean to offend...

Came35 replied to masculineguy's response:
Drink more liquids! It will help with the consistency.

dick912 responded:
I have had thick and thin. It doesn't seem to make a difference what I did or didn't do. It does seem like my cum is thinner the emore orgasms I have had. My wife sure likes the thinner cum when she gives me oral sex and swallows.

Came35 replied to dick912's response:
sounds like you need to ejaculate more before your wife gives you oral.

dick912 replied to Came35's response:
I think I should have her help me out in having more orgasms. Yes, the more orgasms I have the thinner my cum seems to be and she likes it that much better.

hairyd responded:
masculineguy, You do know it takes only ONE Healthy SPERM. Then Congra your a FATHER until your death.
Semen from your prostate and sperm from your nuts. The longer between sexual release the thicker the cum. Yes there can be a build up of tjhousands of sperm in testicle. If they do not exit your penis; they die. Absorbed into your blood streams. Therefore it only takes one sperm in her; Therefore always use protection thick or thin. I prefer to keep mime thin. But I also prefer not to masturbation. I know this is a old thread; but I just read it.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

An_251479 responded:
Very normal and no problem with this.

festival1942 responded:
Makes no difference as far as pregnancy is concerned. In fact a woman can get pregnant from pre-cum which contains sperm as well.

elle0317 replied to festival1942's response:
Pre-cum usually does not contain sperm unless the man ejaculated but did not urinate afterwards to clean out his urethra, only then is there a possibility of left over sperm may mix in with the cowper's fluid.

cheatinghere13 replied to elle0317's response:
dunno about the sperm, but the thinner cum, and from a man that ejac quiet often, is great.. i love the way it taste, and the cum from a man that rarely ejac is horrid, to me.. just so you kno, guys,, semen can be great, and some women really enjoy it, but for the best tasting, drink lots of water, and ejac often.. JMO

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.