Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
why am i jealous of a younger guy with a longer cock? serious question
An_248427 posted:
went shopping then suddenly i see this tall middle eastern looking guy...had nice upper body but butt was not pronounced wearing a sweat pants...what i then saw surprised me...he walked past me and i could see his cock visible through his pants...it like he was hung...so hung guys do exist hey? he walked like the cock was hanging...he knew i was looking but did not make a fuss....i guess i am jealous how it can be so big while flaccid...was he mildly aroused? he was with his girlfriend...his voice wasnt that manly but he himself walked manly...i have heard that guys like that when erect the size remains the same...is that true? first time ever i see a guy like that...i wish i had never seen him for i am anxious and jealous at the same time...

alantewks responded:
I don't know about being jealous because I'm hung but the good news is that most women don't care about the size. When I was young the girls who had little or no experience were aprehensive about my size but the experienced ones didn't get flustered at all. I'm about 6" to 6.5" soft but I only grew another couple of inches. I must tell you that I'm 66 and I do have impotence issues.

masculineguy replied to alantewks's response:
how does the impotence issue affect you?

alantewks replied to masculineguy's response:
I'm very frustrated. I have always been a sexual person but my potency has been on the decline for a while. My wife is very sympathetic and I still give her head. She loves me going down on her. We are dealing. There is a complete disconnect between my thoughts and my penis. I have the desire but it doesn't transfer to my penis. I have a little swelling in the morning when I have to urinate. she has tried jerking me and sucking on it when I first wake up to see if I respond but it doesn't get beyond a little tumescence.

hairyd responded:
Man appreciate want you have.
Alan is right pre marriage all my virgin female were aprehensive about a large cock. I could understand it's their first time. And you wanting to put a foot into their petitie body. Why be jealous?
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.