Skip to content
New to this
92135_man posted:
Hi everyone i am new to this site and was wondering whats acceptable and not on here. I have been reading and i feel like ive got the gist of it but i just want to make sure. Can you guys give me examples of whats appropriate?

davedsel57 responded:
Reading through this will help you understand: http://www.webmd.com/about-webmd-policies/about-terms-and-conditions-of-use?ss=ftr

hairyd responded:
92135_man , Hope you will join us. Would like to hear you stories or comments. I have been around since the ole board.

Still do not know the rules. Last wk I had a profile pic showing my face and chest. It was removed with a email stating profile picture needs to be changed once again.Please do so immediately and avoid ALL nudity to avoid having your account disabled.

If someone thinks you have a ugly face; they will report you Sometimes my threads are removed. But everyone thought should be posted. That why your maker gave you a brain; he wanted us to use it.

What are you thinking???
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

92135_man replied to hairyd's response:
Thanks for the info. Really the main reason i got onto this site is because if have many stories to share about nudity and sex and was wondering if people have had the same thoughts.

Polfsky replied to 92135_man's response:
If you read through some of the posts on here, you'll get a feel of what most people here are into.

I think you've found exactly the place to share.

Polfsky replied to hairyd's response:
That's strange. I saw your previous profile pic and didn't think it was inappropriate. There are many other profile pics with bare chest and ab, and they had no problem.

Well, I thought you look very fit.

fcl replied to Polfsky's response:
I have to admit that I'm surprised about your photo too. Perhaps they were doing a blanket weeding out on the men's board (where there is a lot of nudity) and you just got caught up in it even though your photo is hardly in the same boat? Or maybe your photo was naughty enough to be showing a nipple if you looked at it really hard under a magnifying glass?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

hairyd replied to fcl's response:
This thread was to encourage others to share. But thanks for your comments. This is the second time my abover the waist pic has been removed. I thought it was because someone Anous. did like my comments.
FCL you may be right someone use a magnifying glass and looking through my chest hairs. Discoveried my nipple was hard as a rock.......THANKS guys....

92135_man replied to hairyd's response:
Ya i dont see anything wrong with your picture. Not obscene at all. Just shirtless nothing bad.

427lvr replied to 92135_man's response:
it turned me on,, is that wrong??

92135_man replied to 427lvr's response:
No i think everyone on here gets a little turned on while reading these post. I unintentionally always seem to get a semi erection. I cant help it

Came35 replied to 92135_man's response:
There's nothing wrong with getting a semi hardon. That's what this board is for

hairyd replied to Came35's response:
Came35, I agree there is nothing wrong with getting a semi hard on. I DISAGREE that this is what this board is for

It for members to help members with their lives. But a normal male will get a hardon talking, reading or having sex.....

Came35 replied to hairyd's response:
Hairyd, what i meant to say was that this board is for asking questions. exploring parts of yourself we don't normally talk about. sorry for the confusion

Spotlight: Member Stories

MARRIED TO THE MOST AWESOME WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!! yes i meant to type it that way, 2 adorable sons , work in the world of finance, any questions i&...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.