Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Doctor fantasy
Came35 posted:
Advice, I have always had the urge to be the subject of a very through doctors exam. I wouldn't even know where to begin asking for this. I kind of want a professional to help me through it, I have asked for this in the past but wasn't what I had in mind. Does anyone have any advice on how I can go about doing this?

92135_man responded:
I dont know how you could go about do this but i feel the same way. I always get the usual cough check up but thats about it. My docs never give a full on thorough exam like every one else on thie cite that i read about.

hairyd responded:
You ask the right questions. But each doctor is going to be differant in how they do a exam. Remember their job is medical not fantasy.
Your best option would be to select differant doctors. Also ask male friends or family about their male exams.
Normal exam of a young male because of cancer will be a more though exam. Also I could be wrong, but I think my xxx large size. I have always being giving a very through doctors exam because they want to get a rise out of me.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Came35 replied to hairyd's response:
maybe it is time to look into getting a new doctor. any advice, i dont have that many close male friends i can ask. maybe a urologist? dunno, just asking. anybody care to share some of their experiences?

hairyd replied to Came35's response:
A urologist maybe or may not provide your service. A a doctor we are there for treatment. You may want to pay a male to play doctor; therefore you may be pleased. (Or a female.)
But for a medical exam, you may use you feel a cyst in your testicles; there is a discoloration in your erect penis, the head of your penis is not as firm with a erection, there is a differant in color of my semen. I would like your medical thought after a very full exam. But the role play at your home (or his) would give you a fanstasy with more luck for your buck!!!!
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Came35 replied to hairyd's response:
Thanks HairyD for the info. I will look into getting a urologist as for the latter, I will see what happens. Maybe I will get this taken care of.

92135_man replied to Came35's response:
HairyD after reading many of your post you always say that you have a overly large penis! How do you know its overly large? It could be average for all you know! haha. How big could that thing actually be?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.