Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Question about erectile health
tmlambert13 posted:
Hi I'm a 23 year old male and I have a question about curved penises and whether I should be concerned. Mine curves downward and to the left, but it seems as though the curve comes from two different sources. The leftward curve seems to come from the base of the penis whereas the downward (banana type) curve comes from the shaft itself. I cannot feel any hardened plaque areas on the shaft or around the base so I'm not inclined to believe it's Peyronie's. I am a virgin (as is my girlfriend) so I cannot state as to whether this curve interferes with intercourse. The curve is not severe, however, but becomes noticeable when semi- or fully erect. Thank you for any insight to this [br>[br>Note: I used to wear constricting underwear (briefs) would this effect things?

longduckdong46 responded:
One regular poster on here has a saying that every penis is unique.
I believe he is probably right on with that.
This sounds pretty normal to me. Mine also has a very slight leftward bend ( when erect )and it's worked well for me since I became sexually active about 25 years ago. I believe , and I could be wrong, that peyronies is brought on by some injury to the penis in the past ?
I also still wear briefs, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

alantewks replied to longduckdong46's response:
Mine has a downward curve but it has never been a problem sexually.

Spotlight: Member Stories

63-year-old man with a small intact/uncut penis which I enjoy. I am completely comfortable being nude around other men, and talking about sexual subje...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.