Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    advice on doctor.
    Came35 posted:
    I have been reading this blog for some time and i wanted to ask your advice on finding a doctor. i have been going to the same doctor for many years, he doesn't know my name, just my chart. I have been reading about the importance of a mans relationship with his doctor. Recently, i have been experiencing fatigue and lack of stamina in my sexual relationship. i know it has to do with stress and anxiety. my question, should i change doctors, mine is just a general practitioner and find a specialist. please help me. i am being sincere. thank you
    Anon_527 responded:
    Unfortunately, it is against the rules in all WebMD communities to recommend or mention any type of doctor in a post. You can search for a doctor locally using the internet or you paper phone book. If you really want this advice from someone here, you can post a "throw-away" e-mail address for a member to contact you with a suggestion. The e-mail address should not give any indication of your real name or location. Also keep in mind that this is a world-wide public message board and anyone anywhere in the world will see this address and could contact you for any reason.

    Good luck in your search.
    fcl responded:
    Frankly, if you know that your sexual problems are caused by stress and enxiety I would start with your GP and ask their advice. Get a referral from them if necessary.

    While you're considering this, maybe start some form of exercise to help relieve your stress - running, swimming, etc.
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
    fcl replied to Anon_527's response:
    It's not the type of doctor (suggesting that someone sees a gyn, for instance, is OK) you can't recommend it's a specific doctor - you can't give her/his name out (suggesting that someone sees Dr. X in City Y is not OK) .
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I'm 19 and just married. I joined this site in order to read as much as possible on pregnancy. We would love to add to our family and I'm want...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.