Skip to content
Erection advice
mamasboy4u posted:
I am an older male that was born with hypospadias which is a birth defect. If you do nt know what it is, please research it to understand where I am coming from in this discussion. I am not big like some men, therefore I have to work harder when it comes to having intercourse. I have had a hard time staying erected when entering into my wonderful love of my life. What advice or exercises can I pass on to my wife to help me stay erected during this time?
gymrat44 responded:
At your request I did look up hypospadias and have a general idea of what you're dealing with -- but it's not clear to me how that condition impacts your ability to maintain erections. Sounds to me that a good talk with a physician who you'd be comfortable with would be a good place for some guidance.

You describe having a loving wife -- sounds like she is there to help you and perhaps there's a place where you both could go together to get some help, some sort of guidance and assistance. The fact that you want to do more with what you have puts you in company with a lot of us. And while we're working to make things better or fuller it's great to get all the pleasure and satisfaction out of what you have -- your marriage and all that.
AlexStuart responded:
Have you tried taking supplements or performance enhancers which could make your erection tough and long? Well, I think it's just time for you to try some experiment with your sex habit. I mean there's no problem about taking, for instance, Viagra as what my friend did when he had the same concern. Hope it could help, but please consult a doctor first. Don't trade your health for bare happiness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!