Skip to content
Getting Aroused
92135_man posted:
The first couple of times i came onto this discussion page was because i actually had some questions to ask about sex, now the only reason i come onto this chat room is because i get aroused by it. Not meaning that i masturbate when i read these post but, i get a semi erection and it feels good. Is this bad for me to get aroused or do other people use it for the same purpose?
dick912 responded:
Many people get aroused by many different topics. Men can get aroused from anything remotely associated with sex. Reading about sex is an arousal activity many men enjoy.
gymrat44 responded:
Sometimes I get informed; sometimes I get aroused. Sometimes I can pass along some information that might be useful to another guy.

It's all a good thing. I never know what I'll find here or how I'll feel when I log in. If I ever write anything which either gives you a helpful idea or gets you semi-hard I feel I've done something worthwhile!
doogood replied to gymrat44's response:
you always do it for me gymrat!
92135_man replied to gymrat44's response:
Gymrat44 that was an amazing response. thanks for that

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm The Sex Technique Modifier. I provide a unique strategy for solving sex problems including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, li...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful