Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Getting Aroused
92135_man posted:
The first couple of times i came onto this discussion page was because i actually had some questions to ask about sex, now the only reason i come onto this chat room is because i get aroused by it. Not meaning that i masturbate when i read these post but, i get a semi erection and it feels good. Is this bad for me to get aroused or do other people use it for the same purpose?

Dick912 responded:
Many people get aroused by many different topics. Men can get aroused from anything remotely associated with sex. Reading about sex is an arousal activity many men enjoy.

gymrat44 responded:
Sometimes I get informed; sometimes I get aroused. Sometimes I can pass along some information that might be useful to another guy.

It's all a good thing. I never know what I'll find here or how I'll feel when I log in. If I ever write anything which either gives you a helpful idea or gets you semi-hard I feel I've done something worthwhile!

Doogood replied to gymrat44's response:
you always do it for me gymrat!

92135_man replied to gymrat44's response:
Gymrat44 that was an amazing response. thanks for that

Spotlight: Member Stories

Happily married with one son. Enjoy traveling. I am healthy and active and continue to stay physically in shape, spending time at the gym working out ...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.