Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

An_249775 posted:
very recently, after intercourse my bf ends up getting a rash/hives/someting in his pubic area. we've been together 3 years, in a committed relationship. This just started happening. I've been to my dr. 3 times, each time i've not any shown signs of bacteria, bugs, std's or anything else they could think of.
He's been to his dr. once the first time it happened, his dr told him he got scabies. again, i did not get anything. we are at a loss and am not sure where to go to talk to someone about this we have different insurance's and drs.
Thank you.
Anon_2000 responded:
is it some type of rubbing that is causing this? To dry down yonder? I would recommend that both of you sign an autherization so that one of you can send your medical info on this issue to each others Docs to see if they can come up with some solution to your issue.

Spotlight: Member Stories

over 60; Professional; Happily married over 30 years, with children. Interested in men's health/sex issues because spouse is unable to enjoy/have ...More

Helpful Tips

being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.