Skip to content
An_249775 posted:
very recently, after intercourse my bf ends up getting a rash/hives/someting in his pubic area. we've been together 3 years, in a committed relationship. This just started happening. I've been to my dr. 3 times, each time i've not any shown signs of bacteria, bugs, std's or anything else they could think of.
He's been to his dr. once the first time it happened, his dr told him he got scabies. again, i did not get anything. we are at a loss and am not sure where to go to talk to someone about this we have different insurance's and drs.
Thank you.
Anon_2000 responded:
is it some type of rubbing that is causing this? To dry down yonder? I would recommend that both of you sign an autherization so that one of you can send your medical info on this issue to each others Docs to see if they can come up with some solution to your issue.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well 1st im bi, 2nd im only 13,and 3rd I would feel better if only men responded to my questions.

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.