Skip to content
Takes a long time
An_250001 posted:
Im a male 47 in pretty good shape work out and run 3 or 4 days a week during sex takes a very long time for me to cum and have to go real hard to get there

longduckdong46 responded:
Do you take any medication on a daily basis ?

jrocker85 replied to longduckdong46's response:
Yes.

longduckdong46 replied to jrocker85's response:
Well depending on what it is , that could be the source of your delayed orgasm ?
I know many anti anxiety drugs are notorious for this side effect.

Bamamark65 replied to longduckdong46's response:
I take a humira shot for ra and take vitamins aspirin fish oil started taking lecithin cause I heard it helps make more semen it does make more semen but doesn't help the time it takes I'm wondering if I have an enlarged prostate

longduckdong46 replied to Bamamark65's response:
Well I think I would check to see what some of the side effects are of humira. I don't believe that the over the counter items you mentioned would interfere with having a timely orgasm.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married,male,crossdresser,bi-sexual. I am a happily married man who loves to dress in womens clothes.I have a very supportive wife that knows I`m bi-s...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.