Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wet Dreams
92135_man posted:
Have any of you had a wet dream before? Ive had about 5 and they usually tend to happen when i havent masturbated for a while. What were yours like and do you remember the dream you had to cause it?

gymrat44 responded:
I do believe I had one, just one wet dream years ago -- I was quite young and surprised by the whole thing: how was I going to get that mess cleaned up?

The whole thing is just too far back in memory for me to be able to tell you anything about the dreams involved. I do have a theory about sexy dreams as I do wake up sometimes with a 'major rager' and need relief before going back to sleep: it may be either that sexy thoughts are causing the dream which causes arousal; or it may be physical arousal which in turn causes the sexy dream. Could be either way, I don't know.

I know one time a number of years ago I went for a period of three weeks to a month without an ejaculation in order to try to trigger a wet dream -- just thought it would be interesting and fun. Turned out that I gave in without one happening and the only result for me was that I missed the chance to have a number of good releases of semen.

I just know that usually I probably cum too often for build-up to cause such a thing to happen for me. I believe that every hard-on has a pull date, and that pull date is today!

92135_man replied to gymrat44's response:
That is true, the only time i have had wet dreams is when i tend to not masturbate for extended periods of time. One time though i had an amazing dream and because of it i ejaculated even though i had masturbated the day before.

gymrat44 replied to 92135_man's response:
Hey, it can only take a couple hours after shooting a load before our equipment is rarin't to go again so it isn't surprising that you would have an ejaculation of any kind the day after having masturbated.

You say you had an amazing dream which caused you to ejaculate: wanna tell the guys what it was about, or is it something hard to pin down in memory at this point? Dreams can be a fascinating way of our mind cleaning themselves out and defragging themselves. Can't say that I can remember the partticular content of any of them but I've had some, to be sure.

I remember some of it and its kinda embarrassing but since on this blog you let it all out ill tell you. I was a a nudist pool and there were men and women. A man and a woman came up to me and started to play with my penis. And that really all i remember but i woke up with a huge mess in my pants

Hey, nothing to be embarrassed about -- I can see where having a couple come up and play with your equipment could be definitely arousing. And in your dream I bet it felt good, so why would you want to discourage them? Thanks very much for opening up and telling us -- that's the sort of open discussion here which will help us all grow in our understanding of ourselves and our sexuality. It's not always easy to do so but the benefits can be huge.

What you describe is reminding me of a practice I read about a while ago, unfortunately I don't remember its name. It's where a stable married couple takes a teen-age boy into their bed for the purpose of introducing him to sexual activity in a calm, loving and understanding situation. The boy's parents would have approved, and quite possibly the two couples involved are friends. Imagine for a moment how pleasant it could be to have an "aunt and uncle" thoughtfully initiate you into the ways of loving sex -- kind of mind-blowing, isn't it? It would just be for a time or two before the young fellow is trained and seasoned to go out to his own age group with confidence. Imagine how nice it would be to be starting your sex life with others with confidence, knowing what you were doing and a pretty good idea of what's involved in making the other person happy and enjoying what you're doing.

So perhaps your dream is a flash into of a world that could be and could be good to have. Thanks again for telling us.

Gymrat44 have you ever thought about a male sexually? Im wondering what my dream meant. Also what is your wildest fantasy? And do you still have interaction with other nude mature men while at the gym or the pool or something like that?

Polfsky replied to 92135_man's response:
I wish I had experienced a web dream. I started masturbating at young age so I never had enough build-up of semen. I, too, tried refraining from ejaculation for an extended period of time (over a month), but in my case, semen just got released along with urine. After that I just gave up.

I just want to know how it feels. Oh well.

92135_man replied to Polfsky's response:
In regards to how it feels, it is a very strange, yet very pleasureful experience. It feels amazing and you can definitely realize what is going on with your body once you have ejaculated. The mess in the morning in the only bad part.

silverteenager responded:
wet dreams are the best. i had one which i understand is rare one night after a round of hot action and i had shot but when i woke up i had cum everywhere. love the feel i get from them

Hey, we seem to be having quite a conversation going here, that's good. And if you read other posts I've made here along with those in Man to Man Topics and in Male Sexual Issues, you'll probably find a good deal I've had to say about all of the questions you've just asked. But I'll give a recap here:

1) Of course I've thought about a male sexually. Lots of them! And it doesn't bother me that I do. I've come to accept and embrace my "inner gay guy" even though that's only a very small part of who I am. It's a part of many of us if we will only realize it make it our own.

2) Your dream would suggest to me that you are open and questioning about sexual possibilities. That's an ongoing process -- I hope mine never ends. Have you been to a nudist swimming area, or is that something you'd like to do? Having a relationship with a couple? Things to turn over in your mind.

3) I've had a lot of fantasies -- I think you've already read and commented about the one I had in my childhood where I was part of a team of nude studs responsible for fathering the clan's children (wherever did that come from, I wonder)! And others have come and gone over the years. But here I usually only write about things that have happened or thoughts I've had and not things I only imagine.

4) My interactions with other mature nude men at the gym are limited to after workout relaxation in the steamroom. Sometimes I'll be with another guy who is also flushed with testosterone and pumped from a hard workout and we both find that we have obvious erections. We find ourselves on the same wavelength and do the sensible thing: we quietly stroke them out, having brought in small towels to clean ourselves up with afterwards. We don't touch each other or actually talk about it, just enjoy a special closeness of understanding the wonderful and intense feelings which each other is having. And its fun to be open enough to see and be seen, intense facial grimaces and slight moans made as we find the towels are suddenly necessary. Sort of a shared vulnerability which makes for a warm brotherly moment. Doesn't happen very often and doesn't go anywhere after that, but it's truly enjoyble when it happens.

If you have some more questions I would be happy to respond. I can be both randy and wordy, as I think you have already found out!

so you're telling me that you would jack off in the sauna at the gym? That is awesome but very risky. What if someone walked in. Also who was the guy that you would masturbate with?

Yup, but it's in the steam room, not the sauna. And you have to know the place, have a feel for the number of guys in the locker room and the likelihood of a third person coming in -- who in fact might want to join you.

The steam room offers some decreased visibilty and gives you the opportunity to cover up quickly or cross your legs should you feel a need to do so.

And the other guy? Someone I don't know, just the both of us were through our work-outs, arrived at the steam room at the same time and we were so relaxed that we wound up getting erections. And felt with comfortable our nude bodies and seeing each other and realized that jerking off together was what the moment called for. As I said, you have a pleasant moment of celebrating your shared masculinity when that happens. But yes, you do have to be careful -- guess it comes down first to knowing and being comfortable with yourself and the various parts which make you who you are; and then being comfortable and familiar with the gym facility. Then it isn't too hard to "read" another guy through the steam -- just start to fondle your cock and see how the other guy responds. If it does turn out that you're both on the same wave length, there you are!

That is a really good idea! Good way to see if the other person is comfortable with his body

And you need to be able to read what's going on. This morning two guys who knew each other came into the steam room with me wearing just towels which they kept limply wrapped around themselves. While they were having a lively conversation going back and forth one of them kept grabbing and rubbing a fairly substantial package just under his towel (kept hoping I'd get to see it!) but you know, I really don't think he was aware that he was doing it. You know how some guys are!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.