Skip to content
Father and Son Discussion
92135_man posted:
Did or do most of you have a relationship where you can talk about you penis and sex life with you father? Or if you are a dad do you talk about it with your son. Are you comfortable being naked around each other and do you talk about your penis's or bodies together at all?

silverteenager responded:
no and yes my dad didn't allow nudity in the family but my boys well they let it hang out show it off and are proud of their members

gymrat44 replied to silverteenager's response:
Hi silverteenager, welcome to the board.

Your name and posting make me think that you have silver hair but are still a teenager at heart, is that right?

Sounds like you have the sort of open relationship with your boys which 92135_man is talking about -- that's great! My Dad is now gone but I'm glad we did have the closeness which we had.

silverteenager replied to gymrat44's response:
hey gymrat that is me to a t silver hair but still acting like my kids

That's good to hear and removes any confusion. I have silver hair but no sons, you have an opportunity that I don't. But I share with you your youthful outlook on life, only way to go!

Usually in the discussions here we hear about sons and their relationships with their fathers, often wishing they were closer and more open with sexual topics. Since you're in the positions where you have sons you can be open with, it would be both interesting and refreshing to hear how your handling the opportunity do do things right.

How old are your sons, and do you have more than two? In addition to being nude in front of each other do you do any nude recreation such as swimming nude, or fishing or doing some hiking? And how do you handle erections when they come up -- they're certainly part of life.

I've often wondered how I would 'do things right' if I had the opportunity and it would be good to hear from someone who is having that chance.

my sons are 22 & 17 my boys, the youngest is always sporting a boner it seems we do the skinny dipping thing and it is nothing to us we are use to it, my oldest when he was 17 I discovered his condoms and took him to the side told him I was glad he was protcting himself and his partner. and ask if he needed me to get him more. when they see me with an erection the oldest says hey dad i think i got ya beat, i laught and say in your dreams .

92135_man replied to silverteenager's response:
How many times have your kids seen you with an erection silver teenager? Have you ever masturbated with them? Or have they caught you or you caught them masturbating?

Having condoms around is great and they can be bought in bulk for substantial savings. I like to have cheap-o's around for what I call a 'wrap and slap' -- rolling a condom on lets you masturbate anywhere without having to worry about any clean-up! That can be a plus sometimes.

If I had boys I'd be sure that there were always condoms in the house -- I know we'd all like grandchildren someday, but not as a surprise.

silverteenager replied to 92135_man's response:
hey 92135 man to many to number they are boys and during the teen years it is like they have one constant i have caught them my oldest thought his door was locked and i walked in turned around and walked out to my knowledge they have seen me several times sometimes boys night in when wife is out shopping or away on business movie night can be interesting it reminds me of how quick i used to recover after shooting sometimes they can do a couple loads watching a movie ah youth!

my oldest says that he likes them for that reason clean up mom don't ask questions, and of course i have said there best not be any babies running around till they are married LOL

Yeah, I especially liked to keep them handy to my bunk when I was on board ship in the Navy. There could be weeks without much privacy with boners coming on a regular schedule. Quick and clean was appreciated.

Then there would be those nights in rough seas when the ship would heave up and down. All you had to do was lie on your bunk on your stomach, roll one on and let the movement of the waves and the ship take over -- took "look ma no hands" to a whole new level! And you got to have a dry bunk afterwards and no razzing from your shipmates.

It's great that the boys know that squeezing one out is just a normal part of life and being part of a family could be more enjoyable than being shut off alone. But I gotta wonder about the movies the were watching; they weren't just stroking themselves a couple times during a movie because they were bored, were they?

92135_man replied to gymrat44's response:
So silverteenager, during movies you and your sons would feel comfortable to whip out your penis's and masturbate?

they were not bored ! they were excired because of what they saw and yes we are very comfortable with our bodies therefore if it is needed we do relieve ourselves

silverteenager replied to silverteenager's response:
that shold have said excited, i would rather they watch it with me than at a friends house sneaking around.
it's not the size of the pencil it is how you sign your name

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.