Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Which sex you do think has more desire for Sex Intercourse?
Anon_130552 posted:
Male or Female?

Take the Poll

Does the male or female desire more partners or more sexual action?
  • Female
  • Male
vote
View Poll Results

elle0317 responded:
I think it's fairly equal. Stereotypes say it's men, but as a woman I know a lot of women who love sex. There are a lot of women who come here to complain about the lack of sex drive in men, so.....

gymrat44 replied to elle0317's response:
Elle0317, I wish you had given a third option for voting: it depends on the female or male as each can be hornier than the other. And that imbalance in sex drive can shift back and forth within the same couple. One more thing to make life interesting and relationships both complicated and fulfilling once adjustments are made.

fcl responded:
I think the answer depends on one's own sexual experience. If you have a high drive you're likely to vote for your own sex...

Ditto Elle's comment about stereotypes.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

elle0317 replied to gymrat44's response:
Gymrat44: I didn't create the poll, but I agree whomever it was should have put another option in there.

Anon_130552 replied to elle0317's response:
Elle and gymrat do you want to give us a third option? I have only see two differant sexual body parts. Either the male or female sex.

I would have to say the female.

This weekend six of my friends shared sloppy seconds with one of my friend's girlfriend. After six hours and yards of penis in her vaginal. She was still turned on. Really to party some more. The males were needing a break. The same is true with the male teams on one female.

If the male has the sexual knowledge; the female will be open for pleasure 24/7.

elle0317 replied to Anon_130552's response:
Well since I'm nothing like that woman you descibe above, how can you judge all women based on this one's actions?? Like I said earlier I think it's fairly equal.

fcl replied to Anon_130552's response:
A third option would not be simply "body part" based, it could have been "it depends" or "both" or "either" or ...

Also, about this:

"If the male has the sexual knowledge; the female will be open for pleasure 24/7."

Only if the woman is attracted to him ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Anon_130552 replied to fcl's response:
Thanks FCL, You know Either or Both could not be an answer. We know it not 50 / 50. Depends can happen but it is not the normal.

This was not in your home, but from experience. The freedom of the female being open of her desire for intercoursce. . But Sex Only!
Attraction is great for love. But not required for hot wild sex.
If the male has the experience and knowledge to keep an erection and working it for 20 minutes to a hour. She is gone to return for Multiple organism. Not for love.

This poll was for SEX Desire.. Not for husbands that are not able to provide their required sex. Therefore their wives lost intrest in Doing IT.

gymrat44 replied to elle0317's response:
Sorry, Elle0317, that I was confused about the origin of this poll but am glad that we agree that there should be at least a third option here of "can vary'.

gymrat44 replied to Anon_130552's response:
Anon_130552, I'm having difficulty understanding the purpose of your poll and how useful it would be to categorize males and females as 'this' or 'that' when they can actually be all over the map. Any one example of either sex can do all kinds of remarkable things but that doesn't mean that a large number of them do.

Again, what sort of a data contour are you looking for here?

fcl replied to Anon_130552's response:
I'm not talking about love here. I'm talking about sex. If there's no attraction (when I say attraction I mean physical attraction) then sex is unlikely ...

By the way, "either" does not mean 50/50. Gymrat's suggestion of "Can vary" seems a good one to me.

hairyd replied to fcl's response:
I agree one on one sexual intercourse. There is normaly a physical attraction. We each are differant. When there has been a pick up in a bar but her or myself. There is this attraction. But in group / team sex. It just enjoying sex with a little Competion. That you able to make her moan and scream. Also know your the star as the men watch you do it for 15 - 30 minutes.
Gymrat why be negative about other's post. Post your own poll. This is for open discussion; not collecting data. Share with us if you have more sex desire for your wife or another man. There is no either, sometimes, etc.
Does the other male or your wife have more sexual desire for you.

Yes we know work, stress, children, etc has a input. We talking about wild enjoyable sex intercourse.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Anon_130552 replied to hairyd's response:
Thanks dr, Your right It's for sharing sexual comments among men and women.
If you are a sexual knowledge person. You know if your average sex desire is stronger than your partners. Vote Male or Female. If the question is to difficult for you to answer. Read the next post and have a good day.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.