Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Similar 'problem' during massage
    clint51 posted:
    I've recently started seeing a massage therapist. I go to get some 'me' time. She's licensed and very professional. She starts me on my back and has said she will do it draped or not. Last time in I asked for no drape. But she did lay a small sheet over my penis and, as always, I easily became erect when she did my thighs. I'm sure part of , if not all, of my erect penis showed once or twice because she adjusted the drape to cover me. When I turned over she massaged my butt as usual, putting enough pressure in a downward way that it makes me start to thrust and I always cum. I'm sure she knows and it seems like that is part of her desire is to have me finish. Do you think I should, in some way, find out if she wants to massage my penis too? I'm not thinking of a direct 'hand job' (if so, that's fine) but I'm thinking more of just an erotic, sensual penis massage. It may or may not be legal but do you think there is a way to ask or is the best way to say something like, 'it's feeling really good, can I take a second to relieve myself or would you like to help?'............comments?
    fcl responded:
    I think that, if you want to stay out of trouble, you should just request private time. If you suggest she help you out you might have to find a new therapist...
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Hi, I'm The Sex Technique Modifier. I provide a unique strategy for solving sex problems including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, li...More

    Helpful Tips

    Weird cut/ scratch on member
    my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 19 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.