Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
paint wile having sex and after he cums
Zodiac3113 posted:
When this all started I found out that I had Endo and had to go for one surgery to get rid of a cyst the size of a large orange and once they took this cyst out the doctor came back and said oh no you have endo. She then tells me ...........oh we will just to watch what happens." okay " I was doing just fine for 4 months then swooosh pain all over again.(WTF) It keep getting worse every month. I went at this point and seen my doctor and Oh No! WHAT? The endo came back all over. WHAT IN ONE YEAR!?!?!?!? NO WAY!!! Back to surgery I go to have aTotal Hysterectomy done. Since then Sex sucks! It hurts and burns bad. So I give my self time to heal and well my man wants sex before I'm healed so here I go again tearing my vagina all over like I was a vegan all over again. I've tried lubes, pills up the vagina, messy over the counter lubes that by the way insurance will not pay! Grrrrr I have a man I'm in love with but he want more blow jobs and sex but dam my mouth needs a break and any one that has a really good answers. Please Help! I have been looking for years for a answer! Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the INCEL, formerly known as NoBucket...geeez..this website is harder to navigate than FB!!! At least I was able to get a reply to my Sexual Iss...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.