Skip to content
What the hell is this?
An_246781 posted:
I have protected/unprotected sex with the same person twice, utilizing the withdrawal method. No semen was expelled within me. He even washed off to be sure. The first time we had sex was two months ago, started out protected but the condom came off. Still, no release anywhere near me, and he washed off when the condom came off. Now we did it again and two days later, I started to bleed. (Two weeks before my period's due date) Lightly at first red in color and then it turned brown and its still releasing a little brown blood. After we had sex the first time, my period came normally. What the hell is this?

fcl responded:
Have you considered that this may be entirely unrelated to sex? If you're going to bleed from sex it tends to be immediately. Two days after sex is too soon for implantation bleeding (that would be more like 6-10 days). If you're on the pill this could be breakthrough bleeding.

However, if you're really concerned see your doctor.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

being gay,bi,straight,lesbian,transgender
if it makes you happy to be gblst, who cares what others think! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.