Skip to content
ok men, tell me why they lie
cheatinghere13 posted:
i'm cheating with a married man, i love the attention, the affection, the sex, gifts, and mostly the calls and talks. my question is, why does this man lie about home? no way that i know for sure, but after a year, im thinking home life cant b this bad. he says she never cooks, never cleans, never wants sex, never laughs, he's miserable, wants to leave, but not his daughter. i could care less about him leaving, dont care if he stays there for therest of eternity, ive never or would ever ask him to leave them, just dont care like that. i dont lie to him, and just am very curious as to why he would paint such a dismal picture of home. any men that feel honest enough, i figure this is the place to get some honest answers.. help if you can-

Spotlight: Member Stories

Enjoy working out and staying fit. jes2col@live.com

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.