Skip to content
The taste of cum
KellyAirVents posted:
I did not realize that many men like the taste of cum. I guess I have thought this is that I do not communicate with men about sex. I have solo-sex, of course, by myself.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

An_252350 responded:
It tastes too good, just have a try to it, you will not like any other thing any where in the world..

hairyd replied to gringofeliz's response:
Are these free treatments. When I worked this job. There was some great female. But legal, I had to have an appointment for the pay. My free treatment was on dates not a client.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

oldguy2 responded:
you get used to the taste, then find you like it after awhile, I do, no big deal..female juices are great too of course..

gringofeliz responded:
Yes, solo keeps everything in good working order but I prefer reciprocity because it's complete enrichment and fulfillment with a partnder of the opposite sex.. And to retain nuance and adventure, we learn by going to c3s.com/studio/7373 for therapy and massage lessons with Klixen who does every trick so kindly, smoothly and with profound consideration
So enjoy !

oldguy2 responded:
taste your own cum first, then as you get used to the flavor you`ll find that another man`s cum tastes just fine..I love cum now..no problem

buttfuzz replied to oldguy2's response:
I cum in my own mouth most of the time when I masturbate. I didn't used to like it, but one day right before cuming, I threw my legs up on the wall and pointed my penis over my mouth and let it flow. I surprisingly liked it and have been doing this most times when I ejaculate.

An_152477 replied to buttfuzz's response:
I tried it a few times because I wanted to see what I was asking my gf to taste. It's not so bad. But I prefer her fluid.

hairyd replied to An_152477's response:
An -477 I agree I love the female fluids.
But after Making "LOVE" in the 69 position; it is Hot kissing French kissing. Tasting the combine taste of her cum and my cum. I then have to do the doggy.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

gringofeliz replied to An_152477's response:
yes, I also find the fluid of the opposite sex is best compared to my own. I suppose there is a psychological factor involved.

oldbiguy responded:
I've always liked the taste of my own cum, and the first time I ate my cum out of my wife pussy I was surprised on how good it tasted. I eat our friend's cum when I give him blow jobs. But I like that taste of our cum after our friend and I have both cum in my wife.

I just like that taste and texture of fresh warn cum.

ironbody responded:
I got a taste of mine on a dare, just 13yo masturbating with best friend. Acquired taste after a while

Spotlight: Member Stories

53 year old male. Married 33 years with 4 children alive, 2 in heaven with God. Worked in the same general field professionally since 1979. Sexually a...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!