Skip to content
hearty sexual appetite?
LUVishere posted:
how many men would like sex every night? just wondering..

sluggo45692 responded:
I know a lot of men would like to have sex of some sort every night. I know I would.

LUVishere replied to sluggo45692's response:
just wondering, seems like there may not be many men with hearty appetites. I would love a may with high libido, and i like cuddling, but love giving oral, sex, playing, stripping for him, giving baths, just up for anything.. love love morning sex- wake me up at anytime for that.. is this normal? women i talk to, are quiet the opposite, and ive not talked to any guys that are up to it daily. guess nothing wrong with it, just seems hard to find a partner with the same desires-

sluggo45692 replied to LUVishere's response:
There are plenty of men out there like me. I have met a few women who are like you. The biggest factor in any relationship is time. You have to make time to enjoy what you want. Sounds like your going to make some man very happy. I talk with my gf all the time. We want more sex, but our biggest hurdles are schedules and just getting time together. I see a lot of couples with this problem. Always remember, it's 50/50 in a relationship. Don't be the only one putting out. He/she has to provide for the partner also. Good Luck

stevesmw responded:
Only at night. Mornings and afternoons are good too.
The only issue is that life can get in the way of sex. A girlfriend and I were on vacation and would have two or three sessions a day for five days or so and then take a day off,

As far as every night, it would depend on how long my partner wanted to make love and how easily she orgasmed. Sex shouldn't be work, it should be fun.

Spotlight: Member Stories

53 year old male. Married 33 years with 4 children alive, 2 in heaven with God. Worked in the same general field professionally since 1979. Sexually a...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.