Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Jammed penis can't get erect
An_253086 posted:
I was with my girlfriend and we were dry humping. I was erect and feel like I may have jammed my penis on her with my clothes on. It wasn't painful but uncomfortable. I feel I may have jammed myself a few times. I became soft and couldn't get it back. It's been 2 days and I still cannot get erect even a little bit. There is no pain and nothing unusual visually. I have never had trouble before which is why I don't understand what's going on all of a sudden. It feels like i should be getting erect but it just doesnt go anywhere, I don't think blood is being held in at all. I would appreciate any help you can provide, thank you

hairyd responded:
I hope it is not late for medical treatment to save your penis.
{I would be worry if I was not able to get a hard after an hour
But your pucking with our sex life.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

fcl responded:
You need to see your doctor ASAP. You only get one penis and you need to take care of it. Like PP said, I hope you're not too late to get it treated ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married,male,crossdresser,bi-sexual. I am a happily married man who loves to dress in womens clothes.I have a very supportive wife that knows I`m bi-s...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.