Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy from fingering? :(
Annreilly1234 posted:
Me and my boyfriend were together last week, I gave him a h*****b and he ejaculated and it got on my hands. We both washed our hands with warm water but no soap about 15 minutes later he fingered me and now my period is 6 days late. Just wondering is there any way I could be pregnant from this?

I'm afraid he had some sperm left on his hands when fingering me

hairyd responded:
Sperm will not be able to get you pregnant after 15 minutes of exposure to the air. It would have dried and died.
Continue to give your boyfriend sexual pleasure and permit him to pleasure you. But continue practice Safe sex. Are you considering marriage? Pregnancy is as easy as 1 2 3.... a baby is HERE
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Annreilly1234 replied to hairyd's response:
Okay thank you I'm just paranoid because I haven't gotten my period in over a week also I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came back negative but I heard they aren't accurate until 2 weeks after?

fcl replied to Annreilly1234's response:
Correct. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant. Then, and only then, will the body start to produce the hormone that pregnancy tests are designed to detect.

Seriously, you are beyond paranoid. He ejaculated onto YOUR hands. You WASHED your hands. He fingered you FIFTEEN minutes later. There is no way you can possibly be pregnant from this.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Annreilly1234 replied to fcl's response:
Okay thank you I am feeling less paranoid I have cramps in my back and I'm feeling nauseous and I had a terrible headache yesterday but still no period

Annreilly1234 replied to fcl's response:
Okay thank you I'm feeling less paranoid I have back cramps nausea and headaches but still no period

fcl replied to Annreilly1234's response:
Remember that stress can cause all kinds of things.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

hairyd replied to fcl's response:
Hope everything is flowing; now. I good way to end stress is practicing fingering. But if he is around put a rubber on It.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

MARRIED TO THE MOST AWESOME WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!! yes i meant to type it that way, 2 adorable sons , work in the world of finance, any questions i&...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.