Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The guy doesn't always have to sleep on the wet spot -
hairyd posted:
Guys which side of the bed; is the sex happening male or female.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Take the Poll

The guy doesn't always have to sleep on the wet spot
  • male side of the bed has the love juices
  • female side of the bed has the love juices
  • we do it on the floor
vote
View Poll Results

stevesmw responded:
A towel avoids the issue.

sluggo45692 responded:
If it's really good, you have to change the sheets. I've never really noticed, because after cuddling and sweet nothings, it's we're asleep or we clean each other up.

Anon_475 responded:
Why have sex only on one side of the bed? Why have sex in the same part of the bed every time? Why restrict yourself to[a style="COLOR: #006699; CURSOR: pointer" id=exchange-post-enabled_A8 class=template-reply-post onclick="LoginCreatePost(this,'sexual-issues-member-to-member','3'); return false;"> sex only in the bed? Why not get imaginative?

hairyd replied to Anon_475's response:
Everyone loves freaking circus sex. But after kids, working, and years of marriage. If you doing it more than 4 times a week. Normally your hitting it in the bed. Anon_ 475 you must not have children. To them sex looks and sounds like torture. I had to explain it to my boys as my dad did to me.

Anon_475 replied to hairyd's response:
I do have children. I also believe that my sex life is important enough to warrant a little imagination. It's among my priorities. Boring, repetitive sex is not my thing at all... Imaginative sex doesn't necessarily mean hanging from the chandeliers.

I'd be interested in hearing what exactly you "had to explain" to your kids. About it not being torture? Trust me, they'd have found out by themselves - lol

Your post makes it sound as if they were watching you having sex...

hairyd replied to Anon_475's response:
_475, You know a parent is not going to let a small child watch intercourse in action. My boys have walked in the room or down the stairs. When my wife and I was screwing. We also do not enjoy boring repetitive sex; if we think the guys were gone or a sleep. (If they were around it was Do It in the bed.)

You must have never did a video of the imagination sex. The facial looks, the scream , moaning, cursing, the positions. Tell the other one what to do; or your hurting me feels so good.

But just part of being a Family; sharing one Home.

You are right. They are young males. I have walk in on them when they thought I was sleep. Trust me they know what they doing!!! LMAO

The poll is showing. What I thought; the majority of males still the missionary position. When they are in the bed

hairyd responded:
This poll show. The way I thought it would. The male mount the female. For sex; just as any wild animal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.