Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help
Really94 posted:
My boyfriend of just over a year and a half finds it hard when we have sex to actually ejaculate inside of me, he has a few times but more often than not he doesn't. He doesn't feel comfortable going to see a doctor about it is as he feels embarrassed and annoyed at himself. I feel so unattractive or like I'm doing something wrong as much as i comfort him and say it doesnt matter but i think he is worrying just about it too much. When we do we have fun and it is passionate so I don't understand? We are very close and open with each other ? I don't know what to do next?

I'm also on birth control as is he when we do

stevesmw responded:
Things that are much worse:

1. ED
2. PE

Is being inside you pleasurable for him? An orgasm represents only a few seconds of love making and afterward love making ceases for some time. Until recently, I could choose when I orgasmed and preferred not to orgasm a lot of the time.

I had issues with PE and the longer I lasted the less likely I was to orgasm to a point that it might take a little effort.
Can he orgasm from a quickie?

Generally this issue is related to age, masturbatory technique or some physical or psychological issue.

I'd start with not making a big deal out of it to reduce any possible psychological issues (trying to hard).

crostimare responded:
The best thing he should do is to consult a doctor and overcome his feeling of embarrassment so the problem can be diagnosed appropriately. He might have ED that may have rooted to psychological or health issues. There are medications which he can avail for treatment, such as tadalafil

Source: http://www.ed-cures.com/a-close-look-on-erectile-dysfunction-and-the-most-recommended-ed-drug-tadalafil.html )

Anon_3669 replied to crostimare's response:
So many men feel embarrassed or shy talking to their doctor about anything personal. Some don't like getting fully undressed for their doctor. We all have to go into the doctor with the attitude that the doctor has seen and heard it all. The only way to get help is to be open, talk and let the doctor look at your body. As others have said there may be a health issue that he can help with.

hairyd responded:
Really94, I do not see were this is a medical issue. I understand you comment that you both enjoy the sex act. Therefore it is not ED. You state he is on birth control; condom?

Is he able to give you a organism ? Without you feeling his sperm in your vaginal?

Some males (and females) prefer to shoot his sperm on your back while doggie style; on your breast, or face. Why stop change to another sexual position.

He also may need the stoking of his penis with his hands because of the tightness from masturbation. This is self taught not a medical issue.

If he has a long penis you may stoke the base of the penis during intercourse. Or rub and massage his testicles.

Also birth control is not 100% therefore he may prefer to limit the number of his seeds. He plants in your body.

You may discuss with your doctor exercises to tighten your muscles in the female section.

Does he have issue not being able to release during oral or anal sex. If not then after intercourse, then let him and you enjoy more fun.

Never be embarrassed with a doctor talking about or looking at your penis. But it's you and him and not him and the doctor on this one.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

63-year-old man with a small intact/uncut penis which I enjoy. I am completely comfortable being nude around other men, and talking about sexual subje...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.