Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Really94 posted:
My boyfriend of just over a year and a half finds it hard when we have sex to actually ejaculate inside of me, he has a few times but more often than not he doesn't. He doesn't feel comfortable going to see a doctor about it is as he feels embarrassed and annoyed at himself. I feel so unattractive or like I'm doing something wrong as much as i comfort him and say it doesnt matter but i think he is worrying just about it too much. When we do we have fun and it is passionate so I don't understand? We are very close and open with each other ? I don't know what to do next?

I'm also on birth control as is he when we do
stevesmw responded:
Things that are much worse:

1. ED
2. PE

Is being inside you pleasurable for him? An orgasm represents only a few seconds of love making and afterward love making ceases for some time. Until recently, I could choose when I orgasmed and preferred not to orgasm a lot of the time.

I had issues with PE and the longer I lasted the less likely I was to orgasm to a point that it might take a little effort.
Can he orgasm from a quickie?

Generally this issue is related to age, masturbatory technique or some physical or psychological issue.

I'd start with not making a big deal out of it to reduce any possible psychological issues (trying to hard).
crostimare responded:
The best thing he should do is to consult a doctor and overcome his feeling of embarrassment so the problem can be diagnosed appropriately. He might have ED that may have rooted to psychological or health issues. There are medications which he can avail for treatment, such as tadalafil

Source: )
Anon_3669 replied to crostimare's response:
So many men feel embarrassed or shy talking to their doctor about anything personal. Some don't like getting fully undressed for their doctor. We all have to go into the doctor with the attitude that the doctor has seen and heard it all. The only way to get help is to be open, talk and let the doctor look at your body. As others have said there may be a health issue that he can help with.
hairyd responded:
Really94, I do not see were this is a medical issue. I understand you comment that you both enjoy the sex act. Therefore it is not ED. You state he is on birth control; condom?

Is he able to give you a organism ? Without you feeling his sperm in your vaginal?

Some males (and females) prefer to shoot his sperm on your back while doggie style; on your breast, or face. Why stop change to another sexual position.

He also may need the stoking of his penis with his hands because of the tightness from masturbation. This is self taught not a medical issue.

If he has a long penis you may stoke the base of the penis during intercourse. Or rub and massage his testicles.

Also birth control is not 100% therefore he may prefer to limit the number of his seeds. He plants in your body.

You may discuss with your doctor exercises to tighten your muscles in the female section.

Does he have issue not being able to release during oral or anal sex. If not then after intercourse, then let him and you enjoy more fun.

Never be embarrassed with a doctor talking about or looking at your penis. But it's you and him and not him and the doctor on this one.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.