Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
prostate milking
gringofeliz posted:
I hear a guy can get a good feeling having his prostate massaged or milked. When I go to the urologist he milks mine for semen to analyze which is not a pleasant feeling. Can anyone clarify?

Take the Poll

Does your gf milk your prostate?
  • never
  • frequently
  • before other sex forms (penetrating/non-penetrating)
  • after other sex acts (penetrating/non-penetrating)
  • enjoyable?
vote
View Poll Results

fcl responded:
It's not comparable. Getting a loving prostate massage from someone who cares about you and getting it done for medical reasons are two entirely different things. It's about as comparable as being fingered by one's partner and having an internal exam by a gyn for a woman.

All I can say is - try it, the chances are high you'll like it (I have yet to meet a man who didn't enjoy it).
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

hairyd responded:
You need to ask the doctor to stimulate the external anal sphincters; you must be relaxed.
There never needs to be a moment of pain. There is not the in and out of the finger. Slow with the finger tip.
The doctor may be to aggressive. Request he goes slow. Men feel sensations different. You should have a strong erection. I normal stoke my penis with a stronger faster massage than the doctor's finger.
My wife frequently empty's my prostate. It's enjoyable but at the same time she is giving me a bj or a hand- penis massage. Because of the pleasure of prostate massage; I am hard and ready for penetration in 5 minutes..
Tell your doctor before and during his exam when it is not pleasant. But understand he is doing a medical process and not pleasure. But he needs to know.
My urologist's finger is as big as my cock. Therefore I am cussing from the time he enters until he pulls out.
Stay HEALTH, you are the the fastest Sperm from your Father.

sluggo45692 responded:
I have to agree with both FCL & Hairyd. I have been on both sides of the discussion. I have given & received prostate exams and given gyn exams both for professional and personal reasons. You can not be nearly as caring when you do it professionally. I would have been in jail or the crap kicked out of me if I would have kissed and stroked my patients. I really don't want a bj or hj from my doctor while giving me a prostate exam.
My ex-wife was doing a prostate massage one time while giving me a bj. I couldn't move for a minute or 2 afterwards, due to the intense orgasm. Yea, I like it from my partner. I tolerate it from my doctor.
fcl: my gf really likes my exams better than her gyno.
hairyd: I have to ask. Your urologist is a big handed guy, isn't he. (sorry, had to throw it out there)(lol)
Good Luck and enjoy

hairyd replied to sluggo45692's response:
sluggo, that is right he is big 6"7" about 250; was a college football defensive player. He has already heard my locker room words. I always tell him- he must be using two fingers for a second opinion.

sluggo45692 replied to hairyd's response:
Ouch!!!! Sounds like he needs to use more lube. Like a quart.(LOL) Good Luck

hairyd replied to sluggo45692's response:
It stimulate the external anal sphincters the thickness of his fingers that hurts. He has me wet and he stimulate the external anal sphincters. He has no issue thrusting up my rear. It just the fullness for the minutes he is milking. You would think my erection and pre cum would distract the pain.

otter051069 replied to hairyd's response:
Hey hairyd,

have you ever reached an orgasm and ejaculated while your Doc is either stimulating your anal sphincter or checking your prostate?

Is he massaging your prostate or just checking your prostate?

hairyd replied to otter051069's response:
Only pre cum. Like most guys.
Checking prostate and as this thread is about he also massages[a class="template-reply-post" id="exchange-post-enabled_A1" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 153); cursor: pointer;" onclick="LoginCreatePost(this,'sexual-issues-member-to-member','3'); return false;">

hairyd replied to otter051069's response:
Like must guys only pre cum. He is checking for a strong powerful erection and healthy ejaculation fluids..

stevesmw responded:
I wish. My urologist checks my jumbo prostate and I naturally leak a little. I can't say it feels bad, much better than a biopsy.

I get my best erections from a bowel movement, better than any external stimulation.

A little prostate stimulation would probably allow intercourse but your partner needs to be willing.

gringofeliz replied to stevesmw's response:
lucky man! my urologist pressed the prostate to get the milk and it was uncomfortable, not painful like the needle biopsy. From what the MD who replied said, apparently it's how it's done. A gf will be very gradual and sensitive like I in the cunnilingus procedure. My wife and I didn't know of the prostate milking for enjoyment so we did other procedures.

Spotlight: Member Stories

over 60; Professional; Happily married over 30 years, with children. Interested in men's health/sex issues because spouse is unable to enjoy/have ...More

Helpful Tips

3 Year Relationship
if you have this kind of relationship with your masseuse and your in a state where genital massage is not permitted maybe she likes you but ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.