Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
shingles
An_254668 posted:
Glad to receive WebMD Daily's video and essay on Shinglers…so many ignore this very dangerous version of chickenpox. My wife was in nursing/rehab and a red rash developed around her left eye and on the bridge between her eyes. They thought it was pink eye but when pussy blisters developed and immediately the diagnosis was changed to shingles. Too late for the vaccine. I spoke to a woman who got shingles in her central nerve in the spine. No cure and only relief from the pain was acupuncture. SO GET THE VACCINE even if you had shingles a long time ago (but not recently).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just a high school student with a lot of questions! Its just me and my mom and sister in the house, so I hope to learn more about sex and my body thro...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.