Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prostate massage
geokeith posted:
I have read a lot about the benefits of prostate massage on the internet lately; as I get older and my prostate seems to be more sensitive to inflammation and infection, I am curious if there are actual health benefits to this; if you have it done, who does it? can you get it done in a non sexual situation? although I understand ejaculation is generally the outcome; would like to hear from any who might have had this done or done it for others; can you see any health benefit?

buttfuzz responded:
I have massaged my prostate since jr high school. And through the years I have always enjoyed it tremendously. I can make myself cum without touching my penis even while doing this. It takes A LOT of practice to get there, but once you've got it- you really got it. I have out right screamed it felt so good, either doing this myself or with a partner/partners. Kegal exercises help a lot too. Where you squeeze your PC muscle and release, doing this over a period of time. I've spent a good 16 yrs perfecting this and when you understand the flexing of the PC muscle, with jerking off or having sex- it's no other orgasm. It's intense. I have to add- while I'm massaging my prostate, I use my thumb to rub my taint and just keep masturbating. This is the ultimate for me. My body shakes, I am in the zone dude. So good.

An_252334 responded:
A prostate massage can be done by (as buttfuzz said) yourself, by a partner, or by your doctor. I can say I'm not limber enough to do it to myself, but I have had it done my lovers and doctors.

I had a problem a few years back with prostatitis. My urologist told me to ensure I ejaculate daily and drink a lot of fluids. I asked him about massages and he told me not to massage while inflammed. He would only proscribe them for specfic treatments, but if I could get my partner to do them for me and I enjoyed it, go for it. It doesn't hurt you to do them and some research said it may even be good for you.

I can also state if your lover is providing you stimulation while they massage you. OMG, you will finish with a big bang. In a clinical setting, it can be uncomfortable. This is because it is a clinical procedure and not for the enjoyment of the action.

No matter what, TRY it with a partner. Use lots of lube and rubber gloves, so if your partner has long or ruff nails. Relax and breath. Make sure you have had a BM or enema before hand. Take your time.

brakallie1 replied to buttfuzz's response:
How do you accomplish this? with a sex toy, finger both?

Spotlight: Member Stories

over 60; Professional; Happily married over 30 years, with children. Interested in men's health/sex issues because spouse is unable to enjoy/have ...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.