Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
masturburation
An_255133 posted:
have done masturburation lot now feel like loosing my sperm count how can i get back my sperm counts into normal somebody help me

fcl responded:
Masturbation doesn't lower your sperm count and you cannot tell whether your sperm count is low without having it tested.

If, however, you feel that you are ejaculating less you might try drinking more to keep you better hydrated.

Why are you worrying about this? Is there a specific reason?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

sluggo45692 responded:
Masturtbation doesn't lower your sperm count, but it decreases the amount of sperm you have to ejaculate. Sounds like double talk doesn't it.

A sperm count is the product of a lab test. To have the test done, you abstain from sexual release for 3 day prior to test. Then you have a sexual release and catch it in a cup. The ejaculate is then evaluated and the sperm is counted.

We produce only so much sperm per day. If you masturbate daily, your not allowing your body to build up sperm to allow for a big "load." It only reduces the amout of ejaculate released, because it only has so much to release. As we produce sperm, it's stored in the epididymis (that lumpy cord on your testicles).

If you want the big loads, you have to allow for the build up of semen. Remember it only takes one sperm to make a baby.

Good Luck

gsmadhan replied to sluggo45692's response:
thank u for ur reply i am just relieve from fear

willoconner responded:
Hello friend.
It seems like you masturbate very often, that's what affected your sperm count. First of all try to avoid masturbating very often.
There are number of natural ways to improve your sperm count. There are foods that can help you to increase and restore your lost sperm count. You must be eager to know about these foods? Visit the link I'm providing you with to know about these foods.
http://goo.gl/XU3FDD

Anon_475 replied to willoconner's response:
OP - you don't need special foods to improve your sperm count because masturbation does not affect it.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/male-infertility/expert-answers/male-masturbation/FAQ-20058426

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.