Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    After intercourse
    An_246781 posted:
    I had sex with a guy and he was relatively rough (not extremely) and about 7-8 inches. He's my second partner (ever). After sex, I was sore and it stung to pee. A few hours afterwards, I bled for the day (mildly( sort of like an extremely light period). Does this mean he tore me? (I think I posted this question earlier but I can't seem to find it). Your answers are much appreciated. Thank you!
    steve88888 responded:
    You should practise safe sex mad use alot of lube.
    alantewks responded:
    I'm 8" and I've never hurt a woman during intercourse. I would guess that it had more to do with very little foreplay which would have gotten you moist with your natural lube or you didn't use any lube prior to intercourse. The next time you have sex with this man, make sure you are ready. He should be aware of this also. A man with a large penis needs to make sure that the woman is well lubed.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Not much of a story really..... 46 years old, married, 3 sons. Not sure what else to share.... if you want to know anything, just ask.... stev1022@y...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.