Skip to content
really fast ejaculation
joshkowaleski posted:
I am 24 years healthy male. Since I can remember I've always ejaculated fast. Masturbation lasts less than a minute, sometimes 4 or 5 strokes is enough. Sex has consistently lasted anywhere from ejaculation before penetration to a few seconds after insertion.

I'm getting married pretty soon, but this has already taken a toll on our sex life. We only have sex now about once every other week and I don't really blame her for not wanting to have sex.

I've done kegels and stop and start method for a while now. Haven't seen improvement. Do I need to see a doctor?

stevesmw responded:
Work on pleasing your partner without your penis then work on getting your penis under control. Sex three times a day is going to give you more of an opportunity to work on your problem than once every two weeks. Your penis needs to get familiar with being in a vagina. Unless you want to diminish the experience through creams and drugs, you should avoid medical help.

If your partner is ok with being brought to orgasm without a penis and really enjoys sex, you will work it out. Otherwise, you are doomed. How is she going to feel when you won't be able to get it up or she is unable to orgasm through intercourse.

If you can pleasure her without your penis, it becomes less important, less anxiety and more patience..

I've been there before:
1. Give your partner orgasms
2. Recognize when you are going to orgasm and stop stimulation until you feel you have some control.
3. Sometimes an orgasm in inevitable, have it, and try again when you are ready. Each orgasm should take more time than the previous one. .

rinakusuma responded:
actually my husband had the same issue like you he often come early in certain situation.. but now he can last over 20 minutes he bought a book from this site http://howcanaguylastlongerinbed.healthysexnlife.com/ hope it will help you

jsayers222 responded:
One method that you might want to try is edging. This involves masturbating until you almost ejaculating, then stopping to let the urge to ejaculate subside and then repeating over and over for as long as you can hold out — at least 30 minutes. Doing this 1-3 times a day for 2-3 weeks helps many men learn to better control their ejaculations during partner sex. It can make your penis sore, so regularly use a high quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Use one that includes a reliable, high end emollient like shea butter to better soothe your sore penis.

abbymccluremyf responded:
Premature ejaculation could be one of the most common sexual problems in men. The cause could be psychological. If you are looking for meds to treat PE and enjoy long lasting romance with your partner you might want to try dapoxetine. You can read more info from this link

http://www.priligylive.com/start-enjoying-long-lasting-sex-buy-dapoxetine-priligy.html

Spotlight: Member Stories

53 year old male. Married 33 years with 4 children alive, 2 in heaven with God. Worked in the same general field professionally since 1979. Sexually a...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.