Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Lactating? !!!
    Anon_161432 posted:
    We are in 30s and dating for long. Just started getting closer physically. No sex yet. My BF at foreplay sucks on breasts. I enjoy it.

Last week notice I am lactating (kind of) and get milky white secretion. Is it normal?

fcl responded:
    Yes, it is. Regular, intensive breast stimulation can induce lactation.

Google "induced lactation" for more information.
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Anon_161432 replied to fcl's response:
    Thanks fcl....feel little better. My hubby will love it more.

Spotlight: Member Stories

MARRIED TO THE MOST AWESOME WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!! yes i meant to type it that way, 2 adorable sons , work in the world of finance, any questions i&...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
    It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 26 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.