Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
masturbation with no ejaculate
poolboy1968 posted:
I have recently been diagnosed with kidney stones and am on meds treating that. Well life goes on and I felt rather horny this morning so decided to masturbate. I felt the orgasm, or feeling of "release" but nothing came out. Is this a problem?

cageyexec responded:
It is known as reverse ejaculation -- instead of traveling up and out of your penis, the ejaculate is forced into the bladder. So it feels something like a dry orgasm, though in my experience the sensation felt slightly different. "Off" I guess I'd say. And I didn't like it. Once I discontinued the Flomax things pretty quickly reverted to normal. There is a fair amount available online about "reverse ejaculation" if you want the particulars. Personally, I hated it and was glad my time on those meds was brief. Best treatment for kidney stones is lots of water. I do at least four liters a day!

An_246614 responded:
Also happens with bph drugs and after radical prostatectomy. Doesn't change the feeling!

Helpful Tips

DRUG FREE ED SOLUTION
SEXUAL ADVISE FIVE YEARS AGO OR MORE, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (AND WHO DOESN'T?) I AM 77 AND A HALF, I AM ABLE TO ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.