Skip to content
masturbation with no ejaculate
poolboy1968 posted:
I have recently been diagnosed with kidney stones and am on meds treating that. Well life goes on and I felt rather horny this morning so decided to masturbate. I felt the orgasm, or feeling of "release" but nothing came out. Is this a problem?

cageyexec responded:
It is known as reverse ejaculation -- instead of traveling up and out of your penis, the ejaculate is forced into the bladder. So it feels something like a dry orgasm, though in my experience the sensation felt slightly different. "Off" I guess I'd say. And I didn't like it. Once I discontinued the Flomax things pretty quickly reverted to normal. There is a fair amount available online about "reverse ejaculation" if you want the particulars. Personally, I hated it and was glad my time on those meds was brief. Best treatment for kidney stones is lots of water. I do at least four liters a day!

An_246614 responded:
Also happens with bph drugs and after radical prostatectomy. Doesn't change the feeling!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 66 years old. I have had ED for about 7 years. It has gotten worse. I used to be able to get it up with pills but the pills don't work any...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful