Skip to content
Sensitivity and pain in head of penis
An_257599 posted:
Hey everyone, I have had this problem as long as I can remember but I have always been afraid to talk about it. When I masturbate (don't have a girlfriend right now) my penis is REALLY sensitive-- like I have an orgasm after 2 minutes, even with lube. That isn't the worst part though. as I start reaching climax any touch feels like hot sand mixed with shards of glass, and it's not like I'm being rough or anything, since that REALLY hurts, lol. I have tried the numbing stuff, which helps a little, but not much. I guess I should also mention I am circumcised.

gringofeliz responded:
You definitely should see a urologist. I feel so sorry for you but have never heard of this problem. Please let us know what your solution is.

An_257599 replied to gringofeliz's response:
well it seems I have found a solution! after much googling, I finally found something that makes sense. Since I am circumcised my glans is always exposed,meaning it dries up and is exposed to a lot of friction, etc. I have really sensitive skin, so heard that if you treat the penis with unscented lotion and use body wash for sensitive skin it might help. I tried and I am feeling much better now! problem solved!

An_254668 replied to An_257599's response:
You might try "UdderlySmooth" body cream, available in pharmacies in my area. It's not greasy. I had a radical prostatectomy and though I was circumcised as a baby, I now have foreskin covering the glans. Thus, I used to get fungus on the glans but UdderlySmooth has corrected that problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Guys, well I'm just one of these guys always liked sex, masturbation when it helps, live most of my life at the moment as a naturist here in Gr...More

Helpful Tips

Tip
It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.