Skip to content
Sensitivity and pain in head of penis
An_257599 posted:
Hey everyone, I have had this problem as long as I can remember but I have always been afraid to talk about it. When I masturbate (don't have a girlfriend right now) my penis is REALLY sensitive-- like I have an orgasm after 2 minutes, even with lube. That isn't the worst part though. as I start reaching climax any touch feels like hot sand mixed with shards of glass, and it's not like I'm being rough or anything, since that REALLY hurts, lol. I have tried the numbing stuff, which helps a little, but not much. I guess I should also mention I am circumcised.

gringofeliz responded:
You definitely should see a urologist. I feel so sorry for you but have never heard of this problem. Please let us know what your solution is.

An_257599 replied to gringofeliz's response:
well it seems I have found a solution! after much googling, I finally found something that makes sense. Since I am circumcised my glans is always exposed,meaning it dries up and is exposed to a lot of friction, etc. I have really sensitive skin, so heard that if you treat the penis with unscented lotion and use body wash for sensitive skin it might help. I tried and I am feeling much better now! problem solved!

An_254668 replied to An_257599's response:
You might try "UdderlySmooth" body cream, available in pharmacies in my area. It's not greasy. I had a radical prostatectomy and though I was circumcised as a baby, I now have foreskin covering the glans. Thus, I used to get fungus on the glans but UdderlySmooth has corrected that problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

over 60; Professional; Happily married over 30 years, with children. Interested in men's health/sex issues because spouse is unable to enjoy/have ...More

Helpful Tips

Weird cut/ scratch on member
my guy has this random cut / crack / scratch on his member. He swear he hasnt sleeped around. and if he has that is his punishment. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.