Skip to content
Has anyone else experiecned anything like this?
Sandman2286 posted:
I am a person who unfortunately has been affected by transverse myelitis. In a nutshell, I was paralyzed from the waste down for several days. Once recovered from that, I was able to walk and maintain a semi-normal lifestyle. I still cannot feel hot and cold very well, or pain for that matter, but I'm about 90% healed. BUT....I have not been able to ejaculate either during masturbation, intercourse, or nocturnally for 2 years...not a drop. I also have had urinary problems. My question is has anyone else known of anyone who has gone through this, or if there are any drugs/mdeicine/therapy anyone knows about would be helpful. I was a routine person with my sexual life, and would like to be able to enjoy it once again, if anyone has anything they can add, it would be helpful!
ontbear responded:
Sandman2286: Talk to your primary health provider You need an exam by a uroglist. PA

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 66 years old. I have had ED for about 7 years. It has gotten worse. I used to be able to get it up with pills but the pills don't work any...More

Helpful Tips

It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.