Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Custody Evaluator
    flower1020 posted:
    I am divorcing a verbally (and starting to turn physically abusive) man. He has not left evidence of his cruelty, although I am now recording all our time together. My lawyer has recommended using a custody evaluator and recommended one he has worked with before.
    I looked up the man he recommended and found awful reviews/comments about him.
    So I have three questions:
    What experiences have you all had with custody evaluations?
    How did you know that the person you hired would be impartial?
    Does anyone know anything about Dr. Robert Loveland in West Linn, OR?
    mommycdg responded:
    Custody that like a mediator? I went to mediation with my son's father. Sometimes I felt like was leaning towards him...with some of the comments he was making.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    My son was born in December of 2008, and I was physically and mentallt abused by his father when i was 5 months preganant. He just got out of jail in ...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.