Skip to content
My ex wants his visitation with our 6 yr old at my house..
jlschultz920 posted:
My soon to be ex just moved out this past weekend. This coming weekend he has our son and has decided that he wants me to go somewhere else while he stays at the house that we are trying to sell. Anyone have thoughts on this??

inert responded:
Why wouldn't you give him the same respect you get??? Honestly whats there to think about?

Its a shame you couldn't get along and he had to move out.
mercyMA replied to inert's response:
Inert , if that wasn't a rude response.
she asked for advice not judgement.

Jlschultz920.... maybe being in the home setting will be easier for BOTH him and your son. The comfort setting could help ease the separation. Remember EVERYONE feels it when the parents separate. You could ask him to explain to your son in his own way whats going on. I say go ahead and let him spend time with him in your old home yall had together.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Elizabeth. I have a daughter who will be 2 years old in August. I came to these boards after the loss of my first pregnancy. I found friend...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.