Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

I need help please
Abarnhill25 posted:
My soon to be ex husband and I have been separated for nearly three years. I have to say it was not a nice situation. The marriage has been for 11 years and we have two beautiful children 13 and 11. I though he was changing, because he was very abusive mentally and physically toward myself and my son and some toward our daughter. We have child support papers that I lied on about our separation date, but it listed the I guess normal visitation. Well it seems that whenever he has a new girlfriend he decides to be for lack of a better term an ass. The kids are scared of him because of the past and don't like to talk to him. They have just started voicing their opinions to me about not wanting to go with him or staying the night. I have tried to talk to him about it, but it is nothing but an argument. I don't want the kids to lose touch with their father but it breaks my heart that my daughter goes into fits to the point she cant breath and my son cant wait till he is old enough to not have to go. I don't think he has done anything to them, but they are not close and they feel better being home. I get the feeling that they are uncomfortable around him, but I don't know how to talk to him about it. I tried to talk to him about maybe just take them during the day and letting them come home at night to rebuild their relationship, but he threatens to have me put in jail for violating the child support order. I have always worked with him so he could take the kids whenever he wanted, but I am getting no help or compromise on his end. it breaks my heart that the kids are so unhappy when they have to go, but I am unsure what to do? I really need some help. I am tired of the mental and verble abuse when all I am trying to do is coparent together and get along for the kids. It is taking ots toll on me and the kids and I feel helpless to stop it.
inert responded:
Theres always two sides to every story, but if what your saying is true, than I would suggest you hire an attorney and have the visitation order modified.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Shannon. My daughter Grace was born April 11,2009. She weighed 8lbs 12oz and was 20.5 inches. I am a single parent. Honestly I love being a...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.