eye creams for sensitive skin/eyes
mimi099 posted:
Hi, I am trying to reduce under eye puffiness and wrinkly eyelids. I've tried some popular firming eye creams but they have left my eyelids red, rough, itchy and scaly. I've always had sensitive eyelids and I typically cannot wear pearl or frosted eyeshadows for the same reason. Is there any firming eye cream for sensitive eyes (reasonably priced) that I can use on my eyelids that won't cause a breakout? Thanks for your help!

paulindanelson responded:
No kidding I have heard that hemorroid cream works well.

geni55 responded:
You might try going to some of the mid-priced department stores. Most of them can give you small samples that you can try until you find something you can tolerate
Otherwise, you might try looking for home made recipes on the internet and try some of those out. I found some very good masks and facials out there.

fklarson responded:
You should go to the Paula's Choice website and look for
her advice on eye creams, esp how most eye creams are
not formulated any differently than other face creams except
that the jar is smaller and costs you more money. Search her site for steps you can take to find out what really works. You
can also get her advice on facebook. Good luck!

stretchyfernia responded:
I think its better to read some reviews on different eye creams and decide after. I am using my Obagi Nu-derm eye cream and it works well with me.