Skip to content
iching attacks
opalmay posted:
Just over the past month I've been hit with attacks of itching, it feels like something is biting me but there isn't and pest doing the biting. It comes to no particualr place on my body, most common places are the top and side of my hands, back of my legs, top on my foot, under my breast. I will scratch so hard that bumps or blisters will form and some times I can tear the skin. I'm not sure what type of Dr. to see, my dermatologist or my MD? I already have eczema on my fingers so back that they crack and bleed and I lose my skin, my derm has gotten that under control with 2 types of topical treatments, cream and an ointment.
Can I take an antihistimine? I'm already taking Singular for my athsma.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Reduce Deep Acne ScarsExpert
A minimally invasive and exceptionally effective treatment to reduce acne scars is microdermabrasion. This is a manual exfoliation that ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 39 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Expert Blog

Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS

Dr. Robert Kotler gets beneath the surface to discuss selecting a cosmetic surgeon, computer imaging, celebrity makeovers and more...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.