Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Looking for skin, hair or nail care tips? Considering cosmetic or anti-aging procedures? Get your questions answered here!

Find more info see our Healthy Beauty Center

If your question is not related to cosmetic procedures, anti-aging, or beauty please post it on Skin Problems & Treatments Community.
RATHER UPSET
clueless47 posted:
I have to say I am rather upset with the lack of help or input I have ever received on any of the community boards - especially this one. I'm sorry my issues are not life threatening - but something would have been nice! Now I HAVE to go to the dermatologist because of the discoloration on my cheeks. A little EXPERT input or advice would have been the nice. Now I remember why I had left the site - nothing has changed. Not that anyone here cares but if these patches turn out to be skin cancer - then I will really let it fly because NOBODY bothered to offer anything. I AM SORRY I TOOK UP PRECIOUS SPACE WITH MY INSIGNIFICANT QUESTIONS! IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HAIHTI WHEN I POST AGAIN.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi clueless47 - I'm so sorry you feel this way. I just clicked on your user name and I do not see the discussion you are referring to.

Please understand if you do post something and do not get a response it is not that anyone is ignoring you, our members may not have experienced your same symptoms and our experts that volunteer their time here and may not have seen or been able to answer your concerns.

Please do not rely on this or any other website as a substitute for medical care. Our members and experts are not able to diagnosis skin cancer or any other condition over the internet. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD.

Hoping you find answers soon,
Elizabeth
- Elizabeth
~Love of beauty is taste. Creation of beauty is art.~
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Expert Blog

Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS

Dr. Robert Kotler gets beneath the surface to discuss selecting a cosmetic surgeon, computer imaging, celebrity makeovers and more...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.