Skip to content


Looking for skin, hair or nail care tips? Considering cosmetic or anti-aging procedures? Get your questions answered here!

Find more info see our Healthy Beauty Center

If your question is not related to cosmetic procedures, anti-aging, or beauty please post it on Skin Problems & Treatments Community.
Strange bump on pelvis region
reaver362 posted:
I've had this strange bump on my pelvic region, right above my penis, like almost on it. It's not caused any real discomfort but it won't go away. I've had it for a few months. It's very small and not visible to the eye. I'm std free and shave down there regularly. I'm starting to worry that it's cancer even though penial cancer is rare and I'm only 22. Can someone please give me some insight?
atti_editor responded:
Hi reaver362,

I suggest you make an appointment to speak with your doctor about this bump -- that way penile cancer can be ruled out for good and your mind can be put at ease. Your doctor will hopefully be able to identify whatever this bump is and suggest whay treatments (if any) may be applicable.

Best wishes,

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

fairness cream
hi i used skin lite cream to get fairness and im fairer and i stop applying skin lite cream and i used local fairness creams to get ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Expert Blog

Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS

Dr. Robert Kotler gets beneath the surface to discuss selecting a cosmetic surgeon, computer imaging, celebrity makeovers and more...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.